Thursday, April 25, 2013

Beauty Basket . . . Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain

My beauty basket has a new addition. And it has quickly become a favorite of mine. Allow me to introduce you to Revlon's Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain. 

Whilst recently perusing the shelves at my local Target for a new red lipstick or gloss, I stumbled across this wonderful product, which just happened to be available in the most perfect shade of rouge: Romantic/Romantique. I decided to take a chance and purchase it. Upon bringing it home and trying it out, I realized...the search was over. But the ultimate test was on a recent date night with my fiancĂ©. After a long enjoyable evening of dinner that included an appetizer, main course, dessert, and for me, a chamomile tea (not to mention an abundance of little love kisses), I only reapplied once. Not so much out of necessity as much as habit. The color was still there, though not quite so intense. Yet not a trace ended up on my fork, fiancĂ©, or teacup. I was a smitten kitten. Moisturizing and long lasting, this little beauty of a balm stain is now a staple in my beauty basket.

xxo, Shannon


No comments:

Post a Comment